August 9, 2008

5 months of putting it off...

ok, today is the day!

a) I haven't posted since 5 months ago (exactly!!!), which is lame because I do lots of interesting things.

b) been telling people I'd post for at least 4.142857142857143 months

so, took the pictures from the last few months and quickly looked thru just one directory of them from the last few months, of which there are hundreds and hundreds, so I cut it down to 20.

Also in the mix are pictures from my 'rents first visit to pidgin point (where we live, a part of west seattle...it's all divided up in areas with goofy and not so goofy names).

onwards!

this is my wife! she is just as special as I am!

nah, she's cute, smart and even makes pie!

you can't beat that!

she even likes a disabled troll like me!

these are some people that were just there.




we drive around and hang out with people shorter then us.

on the back porch, looking pretty!
I think it was the first day of summer, which came
in july. how does that work?


mom, alex and I doing what all the tourists do,
take a picture looking like tools in front of
the first starbucks.


walking around the back end of the pike market, checking out some totem poles and the puget sound (probably watching the ferrys).


flying a M-21 (one of two A-12 or YF-12's built for the CIA (the early models of the plane that we know as the SR-71 or blackbird (also known as the baddest ass plane ever built)))


alex taking a picture of the potty in the air force one (the first 'jet' AF1 used, a VC-137 (flew Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon)) at the boeing museum of flight. her comment at the time was, just think of who weed and dookied here!

if you ever come to seattle, GO! it's one of the most amazing museums...I'll have to post more pictures from there. http://www.museumofflight.org


dexter, still with his winter coat on, in june.


alex and I acting as we usually act,



goofy,



at some cool scluptures by the worlds fair complex.


and proof that I not only have a wife, but parents too


who are just as goofy as i am!

------------------------------------------------

brockout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! awesome post, Vroq! It made me smile! =D

Marisol said...

WOW
I have missed your posts my dear
keep them coming boy!