August 10, 2008

4x4 Caprice Impala SS?

had to run down to the local minimart/deli which i still call the liquor store even though they don't (not even beer/wine as NONE in washington state do) to get some tortilla chips (to go with my standard lunch staple of frozen burros) and saw this fine ride!!!

it was so amazing that I drove home (2/5 mile uphill) to grab the camera.

feast your eyes on this:



can it off-road as well as a H2?

the body's got some ground clearance!



I've never seen a B-body impala with a 2.6 liter engine!

perhaps it's got half of a LT1.


I guess the old hotrod style of sticking the ass-end
up in the air is coming back!


pirelli scorpion zeros @ 295/30R26

I can't even imagine what this person paid,
most likely just because he though the
tiny yellow scorpion was HARD


there you have it. the most amazing thing I've seen
on the road in a whiles.

when I left, there were 9 young ghetto rats taking
pictures with their razrs and saying 'dude, my car is
going to look JUST like this!!! oh yeah!!'

4 comments:

Rockit said...

I'm not laughing WITH you...

Is that what you are thinking while you took the pictures!!!

JAJAJAJA! Is that what makes a cool car there? It's on, mang! I gotta find the most Oxnard car out there... Ocho-sero-cinco!!!

Damn, they all thinking yea, that's right bitch take a picture of my slammin ride. QUIT ENCOURAGING THEM!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

From the Dirty South direct to your local Mini Mart...

Wikipedia: Hi-Riser (automobile)

Anonymous said...

THE "26" IS FOR THE INCHES, NOT THE MOTORE SIZE LOL