June 7, 2007

going on a trip!

June 15th, 2007 is my uncle bob and aunt kathy's (dads sister) 50th wedding anniversary!

The whole suter posse is going to cheese land!!

My dad and I are driving across the country in the pick'emup, stopping at lots of museums, truck shows, a race or two and even pick up a vintage flattrack bike along the way. Thursday (21st), mom, alex and amy are flying to Wisconsin to be picked up at O’Hare by us. I guess they’re going to be in the back of the pickup for a ride across the state line to Milwaukee.

I will update the blog with pictures of the trip as I go, that is if we stay at motels with either a phone line or wifi.

saturday is tomorrow and away we go!

3 comments:

Alex said...

YEEEEEEEE!! THE HUSBAND HAS A BLOG NOW TOOO!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your craziness spill all over the webland :D

Anonymous said...

She just took the world from my mouth!!
Well good luck on your trip and tell us everything that you do
Love you and bless you

Alex said...

wait... MILWAUKEE??