June 9, 2007

day #1 - state #4!

shooting across the states!

we've gone from California to Nevada to Arizona to Utah!

dad talked about going all the way to Colorado, but we decided to chill and are in Richfield, Utah.

stopped in vegas and went to a truck show, here's some pictures!

check out the crazy truck lady with the look of a deer in the headlights!

There were a ton of cool trucks, including some low riders, but I only took a pictures of this one cuz it had the cheet on the hood. :-)

Here's a few pictures of the scenery in utah:

we got arrived at this sleepy little town got a nice room at some motel, with HIGH SPEED internet access (and the 2nd cheapest price in town!). pops checks in and comes out to the truck holding this little nylon bag. What is that, I ask. 'it's the internet!!!!'

here's a pic of the contents:

Low and behold, a CABLE MODEM!!!

the funny thing is, as we were searching for a motel, I had the laptop open and was searching for wifi connections. we go in the room, I hook up the modem and fire up the puter, test the speed of the modem and then the speed of the nearest unencriped wifi connection. It was faster then the cable modem and that's how I fly right now!

and last but not least, this is the view across the street from our motel!

this is where you buy your booze in utah! very 1984 looking!

Ok, I'm going to bed. Until the next time I find wifi, brockout.

ps. I'm not proofreading this cuz I'm tired from a day of driving.

3 comments:

Alex said...

TAN HERE! hahaha
love it!
Love YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Wut up Vroc! Looks like you're having fun! Now head south/east and come over to Florida!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.